You are here

The egg crate foam mattress.

purpledaisies's picture

When we went on vacation right before school started I bought an egg crate foam mattress for the pop up. When we got back I told dh I was giving it dd for her dorm bed as those things are hard. He said no it is too big (yes it is but she can fold it and thought it would give her extra) anyway he said to give it to the boys b/c it fits their bed. I said ok fine whatever.

What did they do? put it on their bed on top of the sheets so i told them to put it under their sheets. They just left it there. Now with them coming eowe it is hard to keep up with all that so I noticed that they still hadn't out it where it belonged so the last weekend they were here I told them again to fix it. Then a couple of days later after they went home that they took it off and left it on the top bunk folded.

So I took it and told dh that I didn't care what he thought I was giving to dd as his boys obviously didn't want it or they wouldn't have taken it off just b/c they were too lazy to put it on the bed the right way. And the way I said he knew he better not say a word.

I am just so irritated that I can give them something but the first sign they have to do a little work they throw it. ggrrr just like I found a bunch of clothes form their moms on the top bunk that I washed and put on the bottom so they could see it and take them home! LAZY little shits!

giveitago's picture

I'd be letting the boys know that there's a bag you will use to donate stuff to goodwill if they do not deal with it. I agree, the mattress topper should go to the girl in the dorm...it's a message of love and caring for her comfort from home.