You are here

But Mummy lets me do that!

janeyc's picture

Ha ha, I say I don't care what you do anywhere else, you will do as I say in this house, what do you say?

oneoffour's picture

" She does? I wonder why? How odd! Oh well, we don't."

Nothing like sowing the seeds of doubt. I am all for making the BM human and fallible and not all seeing all powerful.

SMof2Girls's picture

"You're not at mommy's house right now. You're in DH and I's house right now and you will follow our rules."

Which, at its worst, is followed by bellowing calls "I want Mooommmmyyyyyyy" that last about 30 seconds (or however long it takes SDs to figure out that it just doesn't work).

daysleeper's picture

That's when you say, "No, what you want is to be allowed to do what you want, and that's not going to happen right now because [reason]."

Orange County Ca's picture

" She does? I wonder why? How
new Submitted by oneoffour on Wed, 07/04/2012 - 8:44am.
" She does? I wonder why? How odd! Oh well, we don't."

Nothing like sowing the seeds of doubt. I am all for making the BM human and fallible and not all seeing all powerful.

Nice retort. How about in a incredulious voice "Really that's weird".

Actually I don't condone saying anything negative about ones ex. Always take the high road as kids have long memories. Remember the stuff that happened when you were five years old? They will too and they'll know who was abusing them mentally.