You are here

Disneyworld skidless!

futurestepmom95670's picture

I'm going to Disneyworld for my bday this year with FDH. I paid for everything except the plane tickets, FDH paid for those and he is covering all of the food and drinks during our trip. 

Part of me wants to rub  this in FSD7's face. The little mini-wife tries to dictate everything my FDH does with and without me, and constantly tries to get in the middle of our relationship, so rubbing it in that she isn't going will honestly feel good. And she's been to Disneyland 5-10 times already, but she's so stinking entitled. 

On the flip side, I am an adult and should act like one. And there could be negative repercussions involved with doing this. She's already getting left with grandma for the whole week while we go, so maybe that's punishment enough? I don't know. But I can't help but want to take this as a win. 

Just venting, I probably won't say anything at all to her. 

moving_on_again's picture

She's probably going to figure it out without you saying a word if she pays attention to her surroundings at all. 

Survivingstephell's picture

I'd get out the photo album or whatever memory jogger she has about the trips so I could pick her brain about what she still wants to see and do there.  Then I'd be sure to do it.   Did she ever bring you a souvenir?  Bring her something lame, like a key chain or pencil.   Or mouse ears with her name spelled wrong.  *ROFL*

hereiam's picture

Take it as a win, but really, I don't think there is a need to rub anything into a 7 year old's face.

notasm3's picture

DO NOT RUB THIS in her face.   Even If  you hate her guts. Not cool to do that to a small child no matter how obnoxious she is. 

Just go and have a great time and be glad she isn’t there.