You are here

Dear BM:

having a smoke on the patio's picture

Dear BM:

I just love love love the fact that since stepdevil left on 05/07, she has consistently ditched class. HAHAHAHA! She has also not turned in any homework and failed all her quizzes and tests. (I get email notifications you know, cause I used to give a shit and paid attention to her schoolwork....) Hmmm, I cancelled her lunch card on the 8th, so maybe she's pulling tricks in the parking lot behind school for soda money.....HAHAHAHAHA. And you just cant seem to get her there on time so she misses her first two periods, i'm sure that helps the situation. I love it! OH BM, you are such an asshole and you really sealed the deal for your mini-me! Thank you for my life back!! I'll return her textbooks after classes end for the summer, I'm not paying for her to loose them. She's doing fine without'em! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I'll be,
having a smoke on the patio

GhostWhoCooksDinner's picture

I bet step devil would just love to hook up with my SS14! They sound like they were made for each other. Sounds like we have the exact same BM too!

RedWingsFan's picture

Every time I hear stepdevil, I'm immediately brought to my stepdevil14. She sucks so bad. But, the good news is she lives with mom now so WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Smile }:)