You are here

Calling social media people..How do you find someone on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, tik tok??

CalliMay09's picture

I just read on a post here teens are more likely to use Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, tik tok than Facebook. DH and I are trying to find older SD's social media accounts BUT we are old school and no clue how to look her up on these accounts. Her Facebook page has next to nothing on it and want to check out if she is using other things like Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, tik tok. 

If anyone is Familiar on how to look someone up please share!

Stepmama2321's picture

If you have her phone number in your contacts you can find her. Make an account. You can make it as anonymous as possible. Then on the top left there is an icon with a plus symbol over a person. Then click find contacts. It will list all your contacts that have an account. 

Stepmama2321's picture

Snapchat will be similar on how to find her but much harder to add her anonymously so not sure if you're interested in going that route. 

advice.only2's picture

Go to images.google.com to start, and then simply search for the person's full name. If you want to narrow down the results, add information like the city they live in, the school they go to, or some other identifying tidbit. Next, scroll down the page looking for the person's image.

MissK03's picture

There are so many ways to try and find someone. You can go on Instagram look at possible locations she's checked in. Even if her profile is private but she checked in somewhere photos will still come up. (I know this because mine is private but if I post somewhere with the check in it will come up) 

She may not use her first and last name. Search her first and middle name. 

Search friends and try to find her through there. 

Can use possibly hashtags she has used. This would probably be harder but.. 

Tons of ways to find someone on social media.