You are here

BM is Playing Her Role to THE Hilt....And Other Thoughts of SD As Well

NewBeginning's picture

SD's baby is almost a week old. BM is playing the 'grandma' role to the hilt. Pictures plastered all over facebook..the term 'grandma' all over her status updates...lol!

And in the middle of them are pics of herself posing..or trying to pose...seductively. Which is hard for her because she's about 80 pounds soaking wet and looks like a transvestite who's suffering from side effects of chemotherapy.

It's unreal.

This woman is scamming the system claiming she was hurt on a job about 6 years ago - collects disability, sells her prescribed narcotics on the streets, has warrants for her arrest..robbed a gas station!!!...and cheats on her current boyfriend, who is the greatest guy from what I can see.

From what I can gather....a lot of it is for my DH and I's sake..all this bullshit glitter. And to be honest, I could truly give 2 shits on what all she feels she's now doing for her daughter or grandson. Her daughter is a spoiled, manipulative brat...and if she feels she's slighting me by putting herself on a pedestal, she's sadly mistaken. She SHOULD be acting as grandma..she SHOULD be acting as this girl's mother. She needs not put an act on for my DH or anyone else for that matter.

What's funny about all this is that she HAS to act this way in order to make people feel she's a changed individual. Mainly because we all know she's not. It won't be long and SD will be calling to bitch about how her mother is too busy for her and her baby, wanting sympathy, as to which I will direct her call to her father. If I can't even have my SD grace a picture with me and the baby..and I'm not good enough for that, don't call me to gripe about your mother.

I've come to the conclusion that in the heat of the moment..when that precious little child was born...and her mother and I were in the room together - I was not good enough to even be asked to get in a picture. So don't feel you can use me to listen to your gripe sessions when mommy isn't doing her job. So many hurtful things have been done to me for me to rush to be by her side. It's a hard spot to be in, for her baby is so precious...I'd like to have a good relationship with him but really feel my relationship with her is pretty much at a stalemate. And being that I won't see him without her around...he and I may not get to know one another for quite some time.

The girls I work with asked for pics of the baby and when I couldn't produce any with me in them...it hurt. A new baby is exciting and so breathtaking..and I wasn't even asked to share in it. I thought maybe I was feeling sorry for myself but the more I thought of it I was not asking very much to have a picture of a newborn with myself.

Makes me wonder what her wedding will be like. More of the same I expect.

I remember when she came to my wedding..she practically pushed herself in every shot. How would she have felt if I had put her in a corner and not had any pics with her at all? Everyone but her? And yes I was nervous and flustered..but she was included in every bit of the wedding because she was my DH's daughter. If I am left out of the wedding pics, then I am going to ask my DH this..tell him he knows his daughter better than me..how would she have felt if I had left her out of our pictures? What would she have felt? Anger? Hurt? Would it have been alright to show off all the pictures taken and her not be in any? We have 5 kids between us..what if she wasn't in any?

I think the wedding will tell me more of where I stand with her which I feel is nowhere. It will tell me how I need to function with her from there on. I hate to know I have to have someone in my life that I have to say 'hello' to only and pass over..and that person be a family member...but sad to say it's possibly become this.

Very sad.

NewBeginning's picture

Well, glad I could give you a smile in this life of stepdom...lol! Smile

To look at her pictures, I laugh my butt off. There are some really cute shots of the baby..and smack in the middle of them are her posing in some sort of goth pose. Black as cole hair, white as a ghost, stick figure...eyes like slits in a seductive pose..when you see them, it makes you think of a character from a movie that's schizophrenic and they're staring at themselves in a mirror..they suddenly put on 2 pounds of lipstick while still staring at themselves..but yet feel they are sexy as hell.

This particular woman is fried...truly fried. We just recently found out she took out some bank accounts in her daughter's name and let them go, leaving huge overdraft fees...all for the SD to contend with.

Awwww....makes you want to say 'goo goo ga ga' doesn't it, grandma? What a lovely person to have for a parent and grandmother! I can just feel the love! :sick:

NewBeginning's picture

Oh my - so I take it either one of our BMs would win a beauty contest?

We actually have the BM talk about how cute she is..she'll tell you to your face how gorgeous and sexy she is. You honestly have to look away because if you keep looking at her, I do believe you may turn to salt!

My DH told her she looked skeletal last week...she thought it was a compliment.

Her hair is so black that compared to her snowwhite skin tone, it makes her look like she's washed away. The deep wrinkles in her neck and forehead are so deep you could fold a dime away in them and never see it.

She has huge hairs growing out of her face...ughhhh....

And what's sad...or even funny...is to hear her kids say how beautiful she is. I know a child sees their parent in a different light...but wow.

I can't hardly stand to hear her say how beautiful she says she is anymore...truly nuts.