Spin off from my Holidays Blog
So we're all pretty much agreeing that unless the kids ask for it that none of us would take our bio children over to Bm's place to visit with their step/half siblings.
So a couple more questions:
1. Has your Dh ever mentioned having the "family" together for the holidays?
2. How do you deal with holidays when you DONT have your skids?
3. If your Dh was set on the idea of having all of his kids together, even if it means at Bm's house, what points would you use to try to convince him otherwise?
1. lol This is the point of these blogs.
2. The only holiday, so far, that we have had without Munchkin has been Valentines Day and thats not much of a holiday. We even had her for mother's day last year.
3. I have said that she is no relation to our kids, and that that is supposed to be her time with her daughter. He still seems to think the world will end if we don't see Munchkin on a holiday and that it would be weird to pick her up for an hour or so.