BM and Dr appointments.... again
BM called us on Wed at 9:30 p.m.
DH has his usual visitation that Thursday....so her calling at 9:30 rather then waiting for him to pick up SS is another fabulous tactic to be a PIA and interrupt us whenever possible.
She called and immediately asked if SS had told him about "the rash". Oh boy...here we go.
SS apparently had developed a "rash" (she didn't say where) and BM was convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that it was a side-effect of the injections he received over a WEEK ago at his pre-teen appointment. BM was calling because she wanted to bring SS in to the doctor IMMEDIATELY.
DH told her (nicely) that SS was just fine all last weekend and Monday when we had him...and that SS and BM have SUPER sensitive skin. He said to stop panicking and get some cortisone/calamine lotion, a doctor appointment wasn't necessary, and he would talk to SS when he picks him up tomorrow.
Thursday DH calls me at 3:30 absolutely livid because he had to leave work early. BM called DH at 3 p.m. to inform DH that she had brought SS to the doctor (despite DH telling her NO the night before) and that DH could pick up SS prescription at the pharmacy before picking him up that day. DH did NOT pick up the prescription, he picked up some calamine lotion and went to pick up SS. The "rash" that BM was freaking out about? SS was still wearing the Band-Aid from the doctor appointment over a week ago...and for obvious reasons when the band-aid finally fell off the skin around it was irritated.
DH has had it. BM will call him to inform him about SS appointments....but will not listen to DH whatsoever on weather or not SS actually needs to go in. Even if DH says "no"...she will bring him in anyway. She never texts about these appointments now, it's always a phone call, so if DH tries to bring her to court with these clinic bills it is just going to turn into a 'he said, she said" thing.
I told him he has to file a motion of contempt and bring the CO in and hold her responsible for all of these extra appointments. DH is worried since the order exists but was never "finished/followed through" that it is just going to turn into a massive court battle again.
His solution? He wants to go to the clinic, pull SS insurance cards from the system, and enroll SS in his chosen primary health care provider away from BM house....in his mind this will force BM to be responsible for all of SS bills because they will no longer be sent to his insurance company. And he thinks this will also force her to involve him in SS healthcare rather than just informing him, because she will no longer be able to just "Pop in" to the clinic (3 blocks away from her house) for every little bump/rash/paper-cut that SS has.
The CO states that DH has to cover SS on his health insurance and how the bills are to be split but nothing else. I think DH will get in trouble by pulling SS from that clinic and denying BM the healthcare cards. I have already left a few messages for family court lawyers to get more information on how to file a motion against BM but have not received any calls back.
Any suggestions on anything else DH can do other than contempt? I understand his thought process at this point as we still have thousands in unpaid bills caused by BM...but I think he is going about this "temporary solution" all wrong and it will not look good for him in court.