OT - Thankful Thursday
Happy Friday Eve, STalkers! While I'm looking forward to a 3-day weekend, I'm a little bummed that DH has to work OT because we were thinking of heading to a nearby Labor Day festival on Saturday. Such is life. I have a number of things planned that will be easier to accomplish with DH out of the house.
I am thankful for:
- The end of physial therapy. Woo hoo! This go-round has been, quite literally, a pain. I've never whimpered so much and my loathing of massage has increased tenfold. ~shudder~
- My Dad's sharp eyes. He noticed a tiny spot of mold and contacted an inspector. Turns out that was the tip of the iceberg. They will be in the house during the day when the workers are there, but will spend the nights elsewhere. I am so thankful that was found and neither of them is suffering any ill effects. Scary stuff.
- Zoom isn't working today. Evil Aniki has her fingers crossed that it stays inoperable the rest of the work week because it means no interaction with King Pita!
- Farmers market tomorrow. What goodies will I find to make into a new culinary creation?
Thirsty Thursday: what's your go-to warm up drink? Mine are:
- Coffee (kahvi), first and foremost, but only in the morning
- Herbal tea in the evening
- Peppermint tea when I'm feeling punky
- Hot apple cider as a drinkable dessert