OT - Thankful Thursday
It's Friday Eve! Who else is off work tomorrow? I get to sleep an extra hour before I meet my sister for breakfast. This Finn is craving kahvi and pannukakku with raspberry sauce. *yahoo*
I am thankful for:
- My Dad. He continues to text/call every day to check on his "baby".
- My DH. While I'm not yet fully recovered from covid (but doing well), he still fusses over me to make sure I get rest.
- Being able to spend Christmas with family this year.
- Having a solid home, a working vehicle, and a good job. Not everyone has them.
- My family and friends and my STalk family and friends. Thank you for making my life better. xo
Wishing you and yours Joy, Happiness, and Peace this holiday season.
Hauskaa Joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta!