OT - Thankful Thursday
The sun is out and it's a balmy 10 degrees this morning. The forecast has us rising about freezing today which means some of my beautiful snow will melt. *sad* While I'm sad to see Winter come to a close, I know every season has a purpose and it's time for Spring and the rejuvenation of flora and fauna. 4+ months 'til the thimbleberries are ripe. Sigh...
I am thankful for:
- the bank guaranteeing I get back all of my money after some arsehole stole my debit card number ($700+!!!) and expediting my new card
- whatever I'm doing right because I had to pull my belt in another notch after noticing my pants were sagging
- my DH who is a rock when his wife is a waterfall of tears and a whirlpool of anxiety
- my online friends whose words, time, and support mean more to me than I can properly convey
- STalk for being okay with Off Topic subjects that give us something else to think about other than stephe!!
Happy Thursday, STalkers!!!