OT - Thankful Thursday
Longfellow said, "Into each life, some rain must fall." But you never expect that rain to be akin to standing under a raging waterfall during spring runoff. Sheesh!! So while that rain is doing its best to beat me down, I do my best the things for which I'm thankful.
I am thankful for:
- house, car, and job (tho' the job is up in the air right now)
- DH, who is a moutainous, unmoving rock of stability
- my sister, who is my BFF and always ready to have my back
- having a natural green thumb
- my uncanny knack for matching colors
- the ability to cook with no recipe and it always turns out tasty
- my parents being strict when I was growing up, teaching values and morals, and having expectations
- SISU - it's what keeps me putting one foot in front of the other. Even when I'm bogged down waist deep.