OT - Eff Off Friday
TGIF! Admittedly, the days continue to run together and I have to look at a calendar or my phone to know what day of the week it is. SO glad I'll be able to put away this damn laptop for two days!
Eff off to:
- Endless webexes, teleconferences, and Zoom meetings. I have to keep my phone on a charging cable all bloody day so I don't run out of battery time. I have never been this UNproductive and it's frustrating.
- Connectivity lags. My manager ASSumed my connection issues were due to me not paying for the $$$ internet. Newsflash! I was on the phone for over an hour yesterday with the company Helpdesk (different issue) and was told MANY are having this lag problem due to volume of users. So pffffffffft!
- Me. For working too many hours (and NOT claiming the Unicorn known as Overtime) because my work ethic is frantically pushing me to "git er done".
- The coffee maker. It went belly up yesterday and I had to go out and buy another one. Which is a lead-in to...
- The fackwits who purposely fail to practice Social Distancing. Leaning into the driver side window to yak with a friend. Letting your kids play with other kids. Shopping like it's a recreational activity. Dropping in to visit people (WTH?!). Having barbecues and dinner parties and claiming you're all maintaining that 6 foot distance (when all of you go to the same freaking food table). Gaaaaaaaaah!!!
Wishing all good health and sanity!