OT - Thankful Thursday
Happy Friday Eve, STalkers! It has been a crazy work week; the kind that makes you wish for a loooong vacation, a private island, and/or a winning lottery ticket.
I am thankful for:
- DH finding a new job. *yahoo* I know he's a little nervous about being the new guy, but he's excellent at what he does and will be a-okay. His previous employer thought nothing about calling him 24/7/365. Holidays, middle of his sleep schedule, days off, vacation... no boundaries.
- A diagnosis and treatment plan for Mrs. Nice's Dad. Woo hoo!!! He has been through the wringer and there were times it looked like the end. Not entirely out of the woods yet, but the mystery has been solved and he's improving.
- My Dad. He and my SM are here for the next several weeks. Looking forward to spending time together and taking him to breakfast for Father's Day! *biggrin*
- Our veggie garden. This is the first one we've planted and it looks great. The radishes are going crazy!
- Dentist visit with no new issues.
Hope you have a wonderful day!!! *give_rose*