OT - Thankful Thursday
Happy Friday Eve, STalkers!
Haven't done one if these for awhile... It's foggy, rainy, and cool (44°) in my neck of the woods. A perfect day to do indoor chores and have soup or breakfast for dinner.
I am thankful for:
- Filling up my gas tank before the price jumped 12 cents. Yeah, next week it will probably cost me another $1 a gallon, but I was able to hit THE last gas station that had not yet increased price. Phew!
- Ben-Gay and muscle relaxers. I pulled a muscle in my back moving two big arse rocks by myself. Got them where I wanted, but am paying the price.
- my DH. After asking why I didn't ask for help and shaking his head, rubbed that wintergreeny Ben-Gay. Then made me stretch out on the couch, got an afghan and covered me, then got my meds.
- Dad sent his (and SM's) travel schedule and they'll be home in a couple of weeks. Woo hoo!!!
- You. Yes, YOU! I missed posting Eff Off/F0rn Friday last week due to work chaos and was quite surprised by the number of folks who checked on me. <3
Hope your coffee/tea is hot and tasty and your troubles are few.