You are here

Time to start my own shop!

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

My order of goodies came in for me to make my own trail mix. I go to get one of my storage containers to mix something up, and I find that one of my lids is missing! Sure enough, I open the door to SheSloth's room, and there is my lid on her floor! Why did she have the lid? Who knows, but now I will need to run it through about 5 runs of the dishwasher to be sure it is sanitary again!

A few weeks ago, my kitchen scissors were missing. Yup...they were in SheSloth's room, when she has been told many times that if she needs to use the scissors, they do not leave the kitchen! She can use them at the kitchen table.

Time for random things to start disappearing from SheSloth's room. TGIHB...may have to start my own shop over here! If she has no respect for my things, I have no respect for hers!

Thought about that...but I'm trying to keep my sugar down. Unsweetened banana chips...and the yogurt chips I get...oh man they are savory! Greek yogurt chips from nuts.com! Great place to get things you may not be able to find in the store (which my store never has yogurt chips).

GhostWhoCooksDinner's picture

Will these goodies be pre-disinfected? Will that cost us extra? Blum 3 }:)

Yes they will be! Sprayed down or washed...whichever may need to be the case. May be items of clothing, may be pieces of costume jewelry...who knows what will turn up missing?

Oooo...would love to hide her gloves! Bury them in the mountain of clothing in her closet? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Imagine catching the rifle without gloves!

}:)

Aniki-Moderator's picture

Can you wash them in hot water and shrink them? If white, get some red kool-aid on them? I'm feeling devilish. Less than 3 hours 'til the skids arrive.

Oooo...she has been asking how to clean them because she says they are making her hands smelly! They are leather, so....hmmmmmmm.....