You are here

Step daughter/ Ex wife wants me gone

Carolinagirl79's picture

I am newly married this year and I am far from experiencing the newly wed phase of my marriage. We both have children from previous marriages. Both of us still have a child each that hasn’t graduated high school yet. My child lives with us and his lives with ex wife. We have a beautiful relationship and was together 4 years before marriage but about 6 months before we married my husband daughter went to live with her mom. He had her for 3 years and they was close but she became resentful of her dads relationship to me and her mom who wasn’t involved became involved when she found out we was engaged. It’s been a nightmare since. Since she has moved in with her mom they work together to try everything to break this marriage up. Lots of fighting and guilt tripping, trying to get him to constantly come to her at her moms , refusing to come to my home and visit and now this latest thing has sent me over the edge. His ex wants us apart so she had his number put on a dating site where single women was sending him pictures and had a message sent to me telling me to check his phone not knowing he had already told me about the pictures. After a couple months we changed his number and only gave it the children and close family. The daughter gave her mom the new number and it started again . After a couple months he confronted her and the next thing she done was put  his number on a gay website. I have asked him to change it again and this time to not give it to his daughter.  She still can contact her dad through family but am I wrong for this ? I just can’t take the drama and constant stress of them trying to cause issues. I had to stop him from going to her mothers to see her because they had him running every day of the week and this child is 17 years old and can drive to her dad but refuses to because he is with me . They are trying to make him choose between her and me and want me gone ! 

Carolinagirl79's picture

He has already changed his number and hasn’t gave it out to his daughter. We have tried to do this once and she gave the number to her mother immediately. I know it sounds awful for this to be done but even when the daughter texts her dad or calls him she involves her mom. She is almost a grown adult is what bothers me , it’s not like this is small child where communication between parents is needed. She has a car  and cell phone we pay for and had the privilege of seeing or calling her dad anytime she wanted but she refuses to see him at my home and wanted him to drive to her at her moms house and I wouldn’t allow that after months of dealing with that and when that stopped and he told her she had to come see him she stopped seeing him and the harassment started. We had gone off social media because anytime they seen where we went, things we did, or anything he may have done for me he got cussed out by the daughter or her mother . I went for months off social media feeling like I couldn’t share my life or marriage because she was on ours . I couldn’t have a peaceful week or weekends because of all the phone drama. So I asked the number be changed and not given out and to block them on social media. I just want to see if I am wrong in all this. It is causing me a lot of stress and built up resentment 

justmakingthebest's picture

I would go ahead and file a police report for harassment. The other thing he can do is look into identity protection. Company's like ID shield monitor websites for his name and info and will let him know when he is signed up for things so he can shut it down. 

tog redux's picture

OMG, we think BM signed up DH for a "swingers" site - he got an email saying an account had been created, and the email included the password (stupidly), which was the same password BM had used for SS's email account!  We found it hilarious, but I can see why you don't, it's much more extreme. You are doing the right things, but he should get her on harassment if he can.

I don't get these women. Why do they care so much that their ex has moved on? In many cases they did the breaking up, or had affairs. 

Carolinagirl79's picture

Yes you are right his ex wife cheated and made it clear she was just with him for her bills to get paid . She has never accepted the divorce and it took him 3 years to get it . Now she has his daughter turned against him and both of them are playing games and I have just had enough 

Rags's picture

Time for DH to press charges and initiate a civil suit against BM.  Zero toleranced and total destruction of that POS is in order.

As for the SD..... see how much she likes sitting next to BM when BM is getting her ass handed to her in court.

No more changing numbers. Start setting BM up for a big time criminal and civil court ass wuppin.

We had to focus on the destruction and public humiliation of my Skid's SpermClan to get them to crawl back under the slime covered rock they should remain under in their shallow and polluted gene pool.  It took a while and it took some money but ultimately we beat them into submission.

And... we had fun doing it.    Diablo