You are here

Omg! This is the fourth straight long weekend

RLZ0073's picture

and I’m ready to dump these kids off anywhere... this can’t be fair to make us put up with them so many straight weekends in a row. Plus this is my birthday weekend so it’s gonna suck because the moment they walk in til the moment he comes back from delivering them back to Hell, there’s a cloud of misery here.

The one got her dad to take her shopping during the week when we don’t have them because BM didn’t want to. She actually bought the girl sports bras to wear. If anyone has ever read, you’re not supposed to wear sports bras excessively. Plus the uniboob has to look stupid under regular clothes. Ridiculous.

The other one? She wants stuff but makes her dad go and buy it for her. She verbally assaulted him because he got her the right model # of sneakers but not the color she wants. So today she walks in (while I’m starting to self medicate with an adult beverage and the spawn of Satan tells him that ‘he needs to keep an eye out for those sneakers’. So he goes we’ll go shopping this weekend (sorry it’s MY birthday weekend) she goes, ‘no you don’t understand, you will find them and get them for me.’

these people are so completely f@cked in the head... I feel like I’m torturing myself. I pray every day they’re here that they would just disappear.

And the DH has no balls against these worthless twerps...

Aniki-Moderator's picture

Make plans for YOU for your birthday weekend.

Unfortunately, the reality is that he could become a full-time parent any day and the skids will be there 24/7/365.

RLZ0073's picture

that couldn’t work as he travels frequently out of state and the country for work. I work too (70+ miles round trip) and would not give up my career.

RLZ0073's picture

Lol! Her no longer being able to care for them?!? She sat on her ass for 12 years while he was the only one that worked. She finally went back to her old job and quit less than 2 years after restarting because it was ‘stressful’. She’s now working a low paying job because she abandoned her masters in psych and there’s travel so she could get away from the girls too... plus collect $2k a month in child support. She’s got it pretty damn easy and hasn’t worked hard in well over a decade.

so how would you suggest he could raise the kids and keep his job traveling most of the year? They could easily go to her parents. Can’t support your kids without the job he’s had for more than 2 decades... and no, I’m not abandoning my career to have them kill me with a heart attack or want to jump off a bridge.

Thisisnotus's picture

I am in step  hell but I am also a BM. The line of thinking that a stay at home sat on her ass for years...does drive me a little batty.

I stayed home  with 3 kids for almost 14 years....it was something my ex and I decided together b/c all of my paycheck would have gone to child care and we could afford it. I rarely complain about my kids step mom or being a BM...but this one gets me....I konw my exes new wife is saying the same things about me...how i sat on my ass and now I get all this CS. (I have worked full time since the divorce, BTW). Stayiing at home (for me at least) was WAY harder and way more work and stress than my full time job is now.....and I also have a toddler to take care of now along with full time job.

That being said.....my skids aren't the worst but I would be so angry if they were at my house for 4 weekends in a row...and if DH got them full time...I would be outta here.

RLZ0073's picture

they had an agreement that she would go back to work when theyounger child went to kindergarten... that was a very long time ago. And I guarantee your children do not act like these two. I’m still trying to figure out what she did over all those years as my child does not act nor talk like that to any adult.

She is lazy and wants to shirk her duties in life. Her house boyfriend cleans her house so he doesn’t have to work either... she she travels for work, my H travels for work, her house b@tch cleans her house plus she gets $2k from my H... can’t have a much better set up than that.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

By "no longer able to care for them", I meant she could get sick, have a stroke, die... It is always possible for a NCP to become the CP. 

RLZ0073's picture

Then they could go off to their grandparents as my H is the breadwinner by far. She quit her ‘stressful job’ of 2 years (masters in psych) after staying home with them longer than their agreement (12 years) so she makes less.

He has been doing the same thing for decades and is damn good at it. It does require serious travel. He’s not leaving his job and I’m not leaving mine. 

We or I just have to survive until they’re 18... about 4-5 years left of this nonsense.

im sitting here this morning on my birthday weekend looking at photos of my single lady house that I miss so damn much.

StrawberryPie's picture

Ugh, I'm sorry this is how your bday morning is starting!  That sucks!! I hope you carve out some time today for something you want to do.  And I get the looking at pics of your old house.  I drove by mine not too long ago and was like 'I miss you'.

Rags's picture

That DH did not rip this demanding little shit a new asshole is shocking to me.  If I had spoken to my father or mother the way she speaks to your DH the state of abject misery that I would have live would have me still twitching in a corner 50 years later.

Time for daddy to start delivering misery and to get this idiot toxic crotch ejecta learning how be behave.

Harry's picture

I can understand why you are upset.  But you should be upset at DH, he is playing into this. He’s the one who is giving SK all this power and control.  He could of said it your birthday weekend and this weekend is about you.  Not we are going shopping with SK. 

Chmmy's picture

Just wow at how your husband ALLOWS the feral child to speak to him. If I heard that from one of the skids that skid would NOT be getting those shoes. My husband has no balls but he is more afraid of me than the skids.

As a step mom with 4 skids here 90% of the time I say the non custodial parent should take them EVERY weekend! I deal with the bullshit all week while BM is relaxing after work. She has quiet dinners with her husband, bedtime when she wants. Let me have my weekends. BM usually takes them 2 weekends/month so 4 days out of 30

That being said Im still sympathetic to your situation. Skidlife sucks no matter how much or how little. I feel like even when they are not here their presence still looms over head. I have found hobbies, friends, activities I enjoy to get me the hell out of here. I have even found a job that allows me to be home in the morning while they are at school and I work in the afternoon while my husband deals with homework and dinner. I get home just in time to help him clean up amd if Im not in the mood, I go to the gym. You should do some of that kind of stuff for yourself.

RLZ0073's picture

Every Thursday and then Thursday through Sunday  on second, fourth and fifth weekends. That plus $2k a month is more than generous. He also takes them  to many of their dr appointments when he’s not traveling for work. So more than enough.

lorlors's picture

She would be burning from the heat of 1000 fricking suns if she spoke to me like that or anyone for that matter. How bloody rude! Read DH the Riot Act and tell him as it is your birthday weekend, it is going to be all about you and he had better get making a few dinner or lunch reservations etc etc. Screw his horrid kids.