You are here

I grew some balls...

findingserenity's picture

Because my assband couldnt. Tonight I had a confrontation with creepy dirty old man neighbor. He walked in the house uninvited, then assband went out to smoke, I followed him with our kids so DOM is left in the hous, he decided to go out, I was avoiding him, for those who doesnt know, he tried hitting on me when my assband was sent in order,hes military, and this DOM IS WAY TOUCHY with sd12, rubs her arm, touches her thighs, embraces her and take picture of her in bikini, we have minu pool.assband said its alright.i said hell no.so back to what happen, DOM was blocking my way and he knew I was avoiding him.then askef me to if he can hold my dd. I told him straight NO, I dont want to. He has the nerve to ask why and I told him I am her mother if I dont want to hand her to anybody, I dont have to, and I followed it with, you are pushy and annoying then he back off and I went in the house.
My coward assband didnt do anythinh nor say anything, I was mad. He even invited him for dinner and he has the nerve to dune with us. He shares his cable and wifi for free, buys 'toys' for assband and showers us with lil gifts. Creepy huh.. Sign of a pedophile. Hes divorced and has no luck with girls.hes a hoarder and his apartment reejs with cat pee and poop.

If he ever push or try to touch my kids, I swear he will hear and if he doesnt stop, im calling the cops

I told assband I dont want him hangng in the house particularly if he isnt in the house, and I was specific I dont want him holding dd. And I mentioned how uncomfortable he makes me feel when he touches sd.assband toldme he sees nothing wrong.i said irs wrong, hes violating personal space and borderline pedophilic. I will protect my kids, if assband cant stand up abd be ama,i will be.

Myassband is scared.hesa freaking coward. Im majorly turned off with him.. Nevermind our marriage is shaky and he doesnt want me to learn how to drive I will probly ditch him the minute I get back in my feet byt I wint trust him with the kuds.he cant defend or protect them.

cant win for losin's picture

Your dh is missing the biggest point. The fact that it bothers YOU so deeply! It doesn't matter if he doesn't think anything is wrong or whatever. The point is his WIFE, his PARTNER is uncomfortable with a situation and that means he needs to be the MAN and take care of the situation.

JERK!

He tries to have upper hand on me,control me but I have allowed myself to be a pushover for too long.the only person he can control is me or atleast hes trying too.but hes a coward, to dom, to his ex, to his adopted daughter. Our marriage us pretty much dead. But its not the issue, its a predator trying to invade our home and as I can see, wants to hurt our kids. Itsthe safety of the kids!

stormabruin's picture

One of you needs to make it clear to DOM that he does not have permission to welcome himself into your home. Put up a "No Trespassing" sign on your property & the next time he helps himself to your home, your yard, or anything else that is not his own, call the cops.

Tell DH that if he has it in him to befriend a man who hit on you while he was away & who takes a perverted interest in your daughter you'll be happy to him out of your home as well. He can go shack up with the pervy man.

Perhaps if your DH was in your shoes or those of the kids, where HE was the one being victimized he'd feel differently. Obviously, he doesn't care. He can take care of himself.

YOU take care of you & the kids who depend on you. Clearly they can't depend on him.

Assband thinks im overreacting and dom isnt molesting the kids... Uh, not yet, but if he cant speak up to dom when he was clearly uncomfortable when dom touches sd12, then dom has got hold of him. Assband told dom I dont want him hanging around if assband isnt here but he would still, clearly no respect for us.so I decided to be blunt and if he continues, id speak up and call cops if he continues, its harassment already.

goincrazy.com's picture

Somethings not right here, my FDH is super over protetcive. WE have a neighbor's son thats a little different, not sure if drugs fried his brain back in the day or what. He's not necessarily pedophile creepy but I'd never trust him for a second and our kids aren't allowed outside when he's doing the grass and they aren't allowed to talk to him, just a wave if he says hello and to come in the house. They are highly supervised outside at all times. Parent's are their children's protectors and if your gut and what you see is telling you it's not right, it's not. And your man needs to PROTECT HIS FAMILY. And he needs to stand by you and how you feel. Its your home 2.

JMO- I'd get super rude and mean to him super quick

I know how u feel.having a creepy neighbor but because he keeps showering us especially assband gifts and favors, assband cant say anything.i have stop accepting gifts from him as I can see how he gets so comfortable in our home, he would sit in the livingroom, he hit my son once, control the remote control and just hang out all day in our house ehen hes off work, even when assband isnt home and be all over sd12 when shes here.totally crossing boundaries, he would peep on the door and come inside uninvited.assband see how I am already aggravated and how I dont like the situation is getting out of hand particularly the touching. And when he talks to mr he would get so near, and trying to dominate over me the way he dominate over assband.