You are here

vent..

findingserenity's picture

today my drivers learner permit expired. I felt my dream of becoming independent and getting away from assband crumbled down. I cry inside and upset and assband gave me the Ur giving me the guilt trip... and I told him I have all the rights to be upset.

I have no way too. ive no family nor friends and my assband is controlling, he is giving me all excuses as why I cant practice, and discourage me when he takes me to practice which is rare.

SMof2Girls's picture

Not the case in MD. You still have to keep the permit, go to driving school, and log the practice time. There's no shortcut for people over 18.

here in md, it is required to take learner permit, go to driving school, and have 60 hours practice.

thanks.im so down right now, the only way I can gain control of my life is to be able to drive, otherwise I am dependent to my controlling assband as there is no bus that pass by our area.

finally someone who understands my situation.ill try again.my assband isnt supportive but I guess ive no better choice but get up and try again.