You are here

freaking creepy neighbor wont stop

findingserenity's picture

ok guys, if you have buddies who have 12yo daughters, do you rub her arm in caressing way or hold and tickle her thighs and knees and insist to hold the baby girl though the mom obviously refuses to hand her to u?
my assband buddy neighbor I call creepy DOM does that and even if I already rudely told him how pushy he is and I dont want him touching my daughter, he bought some meat today and hang out in our porch.he used to buy meat and food cause he eats and hang out all the time in our home, even without assband, I dont trust him, he tried hitting on me and he is touchy to my stepdaughter. the nerve, but I wont buy it and if need be, ill tell him to get out of our house and not lay a finger on my girls.grrr.. im married to a controlling assband who kisses creepy borderline pedophile neighbor for free cable wifi and food.

emotionaly beat up's picture

You posted this same thread a few days ago and everyone told you their thoughts, and people were truthful. You are putting children at risk in this home, and yet you come up with a lot of excuses to stay. Sorry, but I still think if you really wanted out you would have listened to all of the posters who tried to help you. One poster even asked you to message her and she would help you find a women's refuge in your area, so why are you still here.

findingserenity's picture

he stop trying.my assband asked me the other night if we can invite him for dinner and I said he is not my friend and im not inviting him.assband asked and I reminded him how his bff harassed me by blocking my way and insisting to hold dd plus how pushy and touchy he is to sd12. assband didnt say anything anymore.