PIA Exes

AshleyR730's picture

I've been reading through all the posts so far and man, I have to say your stories are pretty terrible! Sad What drives these parents to act the way they do? My fiance's ex wife is a total whackjob. She bought their 4 year old son a babydoll, a pink stroller, a pink backpack, a pink cell phone to play with, and spray painted his hair pink in order to prepare for the baby girl she is currently pregnant with. WTH?! She constantly changes DS's routine by switching days and weekends with us ruining our family plans. DS has always said he doesnt want to go back to BM's house, and I think it's due to her not paying attention to him before she got pregnant. Her pity-me selfish attitude is driving me to drink, literally! DF just says whatever he can to pacify her without starting fights, but I'm so over all of her BS. When she found out we got engaged before she did, she left the YMCA field, threw DS into the truck, and sped out of the parking lot SO fast that she endangered many other children and parents in the process. She's completely unstable mentally and financially yet got the courts to believe DF was unfit to be the primary custodial parent. She's unbelievable. How is everyone else dealing with crazy exes without a few punches being thrown?!?!