You are here

Still not sure what to do.

True mom's picture

My SS13 is now in counseling and DH immediately advised to get SS13 on anti-depressants because of what he is thinking in regards to me and my kids. I informed DH that this will all be for nothing if he doesn't get BM in check. The consistent bad mouthing of me and my kids to SKIDs has caused every bit of this. And now I have to worry for my life and my kids. DH just called me and told me that he told BM that she has to stop talking about me and my kids to SS13, her response, we're working on doing better! Seriously, last week she said it never happened. This has been on going for 5 years! I have had to deal with SS24, when he was 21, verbally abusing me, SS19 when she was 17 physically and verbally abusing me, and now SS13 wants to take it a step further, to delete our existence completely. But yet BM hasn't done anything to influence their behavior towards us.

Disneyfan's picture

If you have to worry about your LIFE and your kids', why are you still there? You have to protect your children.

True mom's picture

I totally understand, which is why at this point I do not leave my kids alone for even a minute with SS13. But DH has guilted me into feeling like I'm turning my back on him and SS13. He's even said those words. I asked him, what he expects of me. This is mine and my childrens lives at risk. It's all so screwed up.