You are here

Why dogs are so much better!

LoveandBattleScars's picture

I want to start searching for child free men with dogs only! Good grief do kids cause a bunch of headache! I've been with my boyfriend for about 9 months now and the whole kid thing is driving me crazy. I really thought I could handle it....Going in, I thought "This won't be too bad!" Oh was I wrong!!

So far, I've been the cook, the maid, the doctor, the chauffeur, and the nanny.

I feel like I come in last place, after the ex and the kids and boy does he ever cater to that ex!! He says "we" a lot when referring to her, is that bad?

Back to the dogs, there is no "step parent" situation, no ex, no child support, if they get pregnant you can easily adopt out those adorable little pups, after that they can get spayed or neutered, they don't yell or whine or complain, or have nightmares, and they don't interrupt conversations.. Oh and they can be simply boarded when you go on vacation!

I do hope there are some child free men out there with dogs! I am feeling that my self-esteem is just getting lower and lower!

LoveandBattleScars's picture

Thank you! does it mean that he still says "we" when referring to her? Does it mean that he's still emotionally married to her?