You are here

RE: SD FETCHING REST OF HER STUFF

HopeFalls's picture

So my SD15 has been living with her father for the past 2 months or so. Today she is apparently "sick" and wants to come and fetch her teddy bears and other things from my house while I am not there. I don't like this one bit. We do have a friend of mine who will now be there to make sure she does not take anything besides her crap. I am just so angry now and I don't know why. Just the thought of her riffling through my things (like she did when she lived there) is driving me nuts!!!

HopeFalls's picture

Hehehe thanks Sally - I need to repeat that in my mind, it's still a bit fresh.

We did laugh our asses off though coz she asked for her diary which contained details of her using medication and alcohol and wanting to kill herself for her boyfriend and sexual stuff between him and her, so when she asked we said her father has it. And she wanted to know for how long he has had it and we said since you accidentally overdosed. Hahaha no more questions or snarky comments after that.

Exjuliemccoy's picture

When lying liar YSD moved out, she did it while DH & I were at work, without warning, and even took her Xmas presents from under the tree. She broke our hearts.

I gave it three months before mucking out her disgrace of a bedroom. Packed up all the crap she left behind (including a few of her used sanitary pads), put the boxes on the side of the garage, and her dad left her a vm to pick her shit up on a certain day at a certain time. We actually pulled out of the drive as she pulled in. Locks had been changed, and even though she wasn't a thief, there's no way we would've allowed her back in our home without making amends. She lost that privilege by leaving in the heartless manner she chose.

I say, pack it all up and dump it all at BM's, and don't let your skid bounce back when she has a falling out with her mother. Just say NO to ping ponging brats, and enjoy the peace and harmony.

HopeFalls's picture

Yip there will be no coming back on this one for me. She's burnt those bridges and is continuing to do so. Is heartbreaking but like I've said before my home is now actually my home, peaceful and calm - no drama.