You are here

Welp I finally did it

Lovefall21's picture

I finally did it and moved it. I moved back with parents until I get my own place but it is a start. I've finally had enough of EX fiance and his son 19. The other day I saw his son outside conducting a weed transaction, I went into my laundry room with my son 10 who was helping me and saw a bag of marijuana on the folding cart. I told my ex who said it was his faukt becuase he told his to buy the weed and store it for him. I asked him if he though that was appropriate and he said had some fu*** nerve saying that. He said that I am always telling him how to parent and that he is sick of insulting me. I told him that aside from the marijuana his son has no respect for our household, since he still breaks every damn rule that we put into place. His response was that his is 19 and does what he wants, but I always act like his fault. The conversation ended with him saying that this is about me not liking his son. 

His son is "grown" but he expects me to cook for this "grown' man and clean up after up after him? I think not. If you read my previous rants you will read that his son is not working, not in school, not doing anything. He's out all day hanging on the street smoking and then is out all night oming in at 3,4,5 am. It is just absurd and thank god I got the strength to leave and finally be at peace. I should have left sooner. 

JRI's picture

You did the right thing for your son and yourself.  Congratulations!  Stay strong, Mom..

Lovefall21's picture

Thank You! It feels so good

ndc's picture

Good for you!  I hope you find the happiness you deserve - this is a good step in that direction.

Rags's picture

Clapping

And.. it is his fault. He raised the POS, he houses the POS, he feeds the POS, and he facilitates the behaviors that the POS perpetrates.

Good for you for moving on to a new life adventure.  Now, block him, cut off all communication, and do not under any circumstance reconnect with him.  PERIOD!

Be good to you.

And... stay around STalk and share your experience and wisdom.

justmakingthebest's picture

You 100% did the right thing, not only for you but for your son as well. Your ex is NOT someone you want your son to model after.

tfsimmons's picture

Please stay on this site so your experience can help other Steps find their own strength to break away from disrespectful loveless situations.  The fact that you have parents/family who are there for you speak to the person you are and that you know what love is!!  As you heal, make a well thought  list of the qualities you Require  in your life mate - (which should naturally eliminate any chance repeating the past) and see what God and the Universe has in store for you!  Well done, Sister!  Keep going...

Merry's picture

Well done! Your son deserves a great childhood, and his teen years will be hard enough without being influenced by the worthless SS--FORMER SS.

Stay strong. Take care of yourself. Hug your parents and your son.

Thumper's picture

GREAT JOB MOM....your bio son deserves better than THAT garbage.

Not sure of the laws in your state but when you think about it, you may have dodged a huge problem that may have inpacted custody of your boy. Little far fetched but always possible.

Congradulations---be happy and never look back.

Missingme's picture

Congratulations!  Do not ever get so desperate that under any circumstances you return to that low life POS.  Give your son and yourself a chance at life!

Hesitant to try's picture

We need more messages like this on this site! I hope you continue to feel increasingly encouraged with your situation. Good luck!