You are here

More melodramatics from SD (27)

Shannon61's picture

Here we ago again. It's another week and SD is attempting yet again to gain sympathy. SD has a history of migraines. Last year, her doctor gave her some medication and told her what to avoid . .mainly sugar. But she won't listen. Last night SD was sitting on the couch, moping like a 10 year old and told DH she's had a migraine headache for 6 weeks. She told him she's trying homepathic approaches and will go back to the dr. only if they don't work because she didn't want to take the medication the rest of her life. I kept my mouth shut because SD already knows it all.

I told her I hoped she'd feel beter, and DH and I left to run some errands. In the car DH asked me why would she wait that long without going back to the doctor." I told him I didn't know. But I was thinking "why are you asking me, she's your moron of a daughter not mine." DH shook his head. Shortly after we got back home, and didn't run to check on the baby . . I mean SD, she left for the evening. So I guess she was feeling better.

Now how many of you would walk around with a headache for 6 weeks? You couldn't function. It doesn't make sense. Smart adults would know that lifestyle changes would likely dictate not taking the medication on a daily basis, and would discuss all options with your dr., not suffer in silence looking for sympathy. I wanted to tell her . . grow the F up already.

Finally, I've noticed fiance didn't come around nor did she see him during the holiday weekend. They got together Saturday evening and last night and that's it. DH and I went to see fireworks but she was here all day . . alone on Sunday and Monday. I hope her fiance isn't getting cold feet because that could cause her to change her plans and want to stay here longer. And if she weren't feeling well, you'd think he would have come around. We haven't seen him. I guess he didn't feel like babysitting either, but he's going to have to get used to it as her husband. Poor kid.

Shannon61's picture

That's what I'm afraid of. She told DH that the landlord in the apartment she liked agreed to make the upgrades she wanted, but she didn't tell him when or if she'd signed the lease.

Even if her fiance does call it off, it's time for her to go. She able bodied and can afford it so there's no excuse.

Sweetnothings's picture

Oh no.....I feel a bit like Allmitchell.....I smell a rat......a big old 27 year old one!!!!
Keep us updated ....... It's such a horrible sort of pain in your gut when you think they are (usually I am right about it ) up to something.......

sandye21's picture

That migraine sure went away fast. Quite miraculous that she was 'healed' before she went out for the night. Did Oral Roberts drop out of the sky or what?!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you that she will move out SOON. She needs to whether she gets married or not.

Shannon61's picture

Too funny about Oral Roberts. I'm so sick of her acting like a 5 year old . . constantly needing attention and coddling. It's sickening and distracting. Can you imagine her having children? Good grief. I think her fiance didn't come around because he's growing tired of her childish ways too.

She so odd, I don't know what to think but I'm going to ask her first chance I get. Heck folks talk about not letting adult steps move back home, I can't get mine to move out! I'll post an update when I get one.