You are here

Dear SD (29). . . . the older you get the more pathetic you get

Shannon61's picture

I was against moving in with you and your dad from the start, but he talked me into it. I had no idea that you were so mean, vicious, evil. I thought you took DH's trait, but you're all of your crazy mom.

After you moved out, I showed you kindness and figured we could build a new relationship which you've clearly shown me you don't want. You've done everything in your power to exclude and diminish me. I do exist as your "daddy's wife" and you'd better pray to God little girl that when you need me to do right by you, I will. You've gotten off lucky as there's another side of me you don't want to see.

The tragic incident that just happened to you is only the beginning if you don't try to live a life of righteousness. If I can forgive you for all the crummy things you've done to me, surely you can forgive the things I've done as well.

After your last little stunt, you are a stranger to me and will never be anything more than my Dh's daughter. You are not worthy to be called my stepdaughter because you represent the darkness and all that it stands for. I don't acknowledge you and prefer not to even be in your presence and avoid you at all costs. Now I no longer give a !@@, and you're going to know it.

Life is too short for spitefulness and maliciousness games and it shows me how immature and narrow minded you are. You are to be pitied.

emotionaly beat up's picture

Yes, I agree completely. They are to be pitied. These women do not treat their fathers wives with contempt unless they think daddy will let them away with it. They were not born evil, they were raised to be obnoxious. If they had crazy bms thats no excuse for dad not to teach them right from wrong, in fact it is more a reason they have to, and vice versa. They had not one but two parents who failed them.

sandye21's picture

This sounds like a farewell notice. Good for you. Stepaside is right, "When you really no longer care, and have taken a new attitude for a while, whether she knows it or not won't even matter." I am glad she pointed that out. My SD may have well deduced that I really don't give a rip about her but I can't waste my time wondering if she did. If I did that would show that I still have hopes for a relationship with her. I don't care if she sees the light or not. Not my job.

emotionaly beat up's picture

That's something I hadn't even thought about. But that is so true. When you truly are over it, when you really don't care. You certainly aren't, wondering or hoping if they know it. You really just don't care. And while from time to time you mau have a memory of something they did triggered, you shiver, shrug it off, thank God that's over, and happily get on with your day. You don't dwell on it, or even hate them for it. All the feelings of angst and anxiety are gone when you really just don't care. It's so nice when you really are over it.

Shannon61's picture

Thanks everyone for commenting. Stepaside your comments were right on the money.

I had dinner the other night with a friend and told her some stunts SD recently pulled and found myself back at that angry place of wanting revenge. However I know vengeance is not mine. Going forward, I'll make a point of not discussing her. When someone asks about her, I'll say she's fine and change the subject.

When she lived with us, DH was mortified by her behavior to the point where he apologized and said he hadn't done a good job of raising her. And that he should have gotten her counseling after the divorce.

DH and his ex created this mess, and I refuse to be collateral damage.