You are here

Going to be moving in a house next to door to my dad

Mystery23's picture

Hi all,

I am moving in 3 weeks and living in the house next door. My dad has been wanting my dp, I and lo to move up there for ages. I agreed to move back but didn't expect to be moving next door.
Any my sm and I been getting on really well for ages now but this weekend she was really funny. Everything positive I said she turned negative which got on my nerves. My half-brother was so bad and she kept telling him if he carrys on she will put him in a childrens home. Then was telling her about my friend who had pre-eclampsia and she was like if anything happends to her and the baby its her fault. She tried to take over my lo just taking the puschair and starting to think moving is not going to be good.
She is a childminder offered to have lo while I go work but am not going to ask her. My dp said no aswell. I don't trust her with my lo at all. What happened with us in the past is the past but looking at how she was this weekend I am not sure.
She was like to a friend that she wishes her son would move up there. She rang my dad just for him to drop her down the end of the road where they live. When she could of walked.
She is starting her rubbish again and to be honest I am going to say a few things she wont like at all. So many thinks she really bugged me about and probably she was not feeling great but things she does say she can be nasty.
I just feel now that we were getting on really well and she seemed to have turned on me again.
I also feel she is going to looking out her window seeing our comings and goings and probably make an excuse to come knock on the door to be invited in. I am dreading it now and thinking when six months is up if the landlord says there are coming back then we can't rent a place somewhere not so close or put name down on council. As my dp said to me that I sound like I want to avoid her which is true can't stand her when she is like that. She made me feel certain things I couldn't say no. She so bloody negative about everything its so annoying.