You are here

what would you do?

stepmom123456's picture

ok- not sure if i did the smart move......

ss and sd already got caught by me with drugs and alcohol. bio parents are too lazy to parent- their mom is even growing weed plants at her house for them.,,,,, in my house rule is no drugs/ alcohol etc

sd 17, had a bottle of alcohol hidden in her room, i found it few months ago.... yesterday i went to check their rooms and saw the bottle was gone, checked the main garbage outside and she threw it out, wrapped it in clothes (that could of been donated) and threw it. so i took the bottle and placed it back in her room where she had it hidden. no point of telling SO as he does nothing about it. if i find weed i just flush it down the toilet and don't say anything

she comes back tomorrow, should i just throw it out?

Totheend12345's picture

I would just toss it, SD will most likely just think its a sign and keep it. Just hope for age 18.  

stepmom123456's picture

i guess just to show her that i know, to teach her a lesson and hopefully they will just stop bringing this shit home! when i find weed i flush it down the toilet, so they know they will lose it if they bring it in. they think they are so great at sneaking things in..... i don't think she will go to my SO and saay the bitch stepmother is putting empty alcohol bottles in my hidding place after i threw it in the trash!

hereiam's picture

Oh, okay, gotcha. In that case, I would display it proudly on the mantel or somewhere! Then, I would tell her to her face to stop bringing alcohol into my home.

Totheend12345's picture

THIS!!!!

TrueNorth77's picture

I was going to say the same thing, set it on the table for all to see and address that head-on.

ProbablyAlreadyInsane's picture

Depending on where you are... Anonymously report the weed growing BM is doing to the cops...

Display the alcohol... Remove the doors from the rooms... Rule breaking = loss of privacy...

There are lots of options... Sorry you're dealing with this!

stepmom123456's picture

daddy would have a melt down if i removed the doors...... trust me i thought about calling the cops, but that will backfire- they might say she is unfit mother and i will get kids full time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  if it was up to me, i would remove doors, no eletronics, no going out- if you are bored start cleaning, i can make a list of how to keep busy!  but that would mean on daddy's time kids did not have fun and might just say daddy we don't like it here cause of stepmother so we want to live with mommy full time! and then SO would just blame me! 

ProbablyAlreadyInsane's picture

Ugh! I wish that there was something... Biggest thing I've noticed though is that in order to get the kids behavior changing... You have to have your SO on your side...

Exjuliemccoy's picture

This sounds like a terrible situation for you to be in. Don't you have any better options?

Survivingstephell's picture

17, you are so close to kicking that one out.  

As for skids moving in with mommy, your DH is letting you down epically!  To put two feral druggie drinking skids in charge of your home is ridiculous.  It sounds like he is in some battle with BM to be the "better" parent, she grows for them in her battle.  Nobody wins in this situation and society gets a few more deadbeat members.  Thanks alot DH and BM.  

Stop torturing yourself and see what your rights are before you get charged with something related to being a SM to these two Fups..

Gucci's picture

I’d wait for her to bring weed into my home and then you have a perfect excuse to kick her out. You don’t need her shitty father’s permission. That’s your home and you have a right to live in it without drugs. Then I would report BM. All. Day. Long.