You are here

What do you suppose this means???

Carah's picture

So SO gets a text from bm tonite stating she would like to arrange a time to drop off all the belongings sd had at her house. SO responds with why and bm says she should have her belongings. Do you think she is giving up on sd and seeing her or just trying to engage SO in a conversation for attention?

Starla's picture

Is this a trick question? Maybe BM is moving further away and plans for you guys to keep SD.

theoutsider's picture

It sounds to me like BM is turning SD room into an at home gym,...lol... She just wants SD stuff out of the way,...

Tell her she can drop it off at a specific time and date.

Carah's picture

Damn I was hoping she was looking for attention. She does do this all the time say things like tell sd I miss her and will always love her etc and then the next time it's like when can I see sd I have made plans to see sd etc so who knows. SO asked her to pay half for an extra activity this summer she said she would not co parent financially if he doesn't change the custody he told her we didn't need the belongings as she has lots of stuff here, hasn't asked for any of it and we have done just fine without it....uugghhh