You are here

Here's a question

Carah's picture

Hi everyone it's been awhile. So here is my question bm is suppose to pick sd up for the weekend (currently seeing her maybe once a month if she feels like it) and So is working Friday. I believe that Friday is a pa day for sd but neither of them has mentioned it, should I say something or let them figure it out. At this point I am done with the drama and bs problem is if it is a pa day and I don't say anything she will be with me for the day as I refuse to do drop offs and pick ups. What do you think?

Carah's picture

A pa day is a professional activity day where the teachers do course meetings or seminars whatever and the kids are off school

Rags's picture

We never considered PA days as part of weekends or visitation periods. Our CO clearly stated that winter and spring visitation was from the day school was out until the day before school started. The school calendar showed winter and spring breaks and PA days as two distinct classifications. If a PA day was on a Friday or Monday just prior to just after a winter or spring visitation we never allowed the Sperm Clan to include PA days in their visitation. Now, if they were being reasonable rather than their usual toxic toothless moron selves we might consider it but we never did since their general tactic was to manipulate.

I would suggest using the school calendar as your decisioning source for this. PA days are not weekends or holidays and as such can justifiably be denied for visitation. Of, if you want to get rid of the Skid, can be included. Your call.

IMHO of course.