You are here

Vacation and the Crackhead BM (no offense to crackheads)

MadeMyBed's picture

Ok, so tomorrow morning DH and I are flying to SSs home 1500 miles away and vacationing with them. As I previously blogged, DH has 2 sisters who have vacation condos near SSs. DH's sisters and some of his relatives will be there and, instead of flying SSs up to us, have graciously let us stay at their homes and bask in some much-needed nice weather.

Everything is great until crazy, psycho, control-freak BM attempts to wrap her brain around the situation.

SSs are 16.5 and 10.5. Not babies, right? You'd never know it by the way BM acts! Man are they going to run so far away from her when they get a bit older. Anyways, get this: BM wont let us pick the SSs up in their "exclusive gated community" (TM). Why? Who knows??

**Background on the "exclusive gated community" (TM). In the part of the country where BM lives, they looooove to "gate" communities of your basic, run of the mill house. Then they literally out Pedro from Napolean Dynamite in a phone booth with a plywood "gate" who will let anyone in. (BM has raged about the process server getting into, lets all say it together now, her "exclusive gated community" (TM).**

Anyways, back to story. So instead of making it easy on the kids and picking them up at their house, we have to pick them up at the local YMCA which I guess is 5 minutes from their house. Ok, whatever BM, be a control freak. We let them know weeks ago we land at 11am and will get to the Y asap. (SSs are on spring break this week).

BM sends a text to DH today, here it is word for word:
"You told me you fet in At 11am so Kids Will be with you for Lunch. I had already made arrangements and have meetings icanto Get Out Of. Dont Tell me you Werent planningvon arrivibg, having Lunch hoyaseis, and then pico them up?? Good grief......"

Oh God, what do we have to deal with?? DH basically responds "I cant understand you"

She writes back, again word for word " Tupi should have been responsable and converged and Tbought It throigh beforehand telling me "anytime after 11 Is fine". I Cant chance my Work plansci be considerate Of Your chuparen and Get There as promotor sector can"

What?????????????????? First of all, get spell check when you text!!! Second of all, if you have a problem with pick up, LET US PICK THE KIDS UP AT YOUR HOUSE!. I still dont know what the problem is, anyone speak crackhead?????

skylarksms's picture

Sorry, I don't speak crackhead. But I just LOVED the title (no offense to crackheads) !!

MadeMyBed's picture

seriously! I mean, the kids are 16.5 and 10.5! So....the big deal is, what? They have to sit at the Y and wait for us? The horror! And what does it have to do with her work? (if Im interpreting the texts at all) Once again, all could be ok if we pick them up at their house. Or outside the plywood gate.

MadeMyBed's picture

shes such a crazy control freak! Also, I think when she has a bad day she sends DH nasty, incoherent texts. Too bad we cant understand them

skylarksms's picture

LOL - it's HARD to text and hold onto that damn pipe at the same time!

And if you have to RELOAD it while you are texting - well, you can see the results in the texts from the OP!

BellaMia's picture

LMAOOOOOOOO! OMG... I needed that laugh. I love how idignant ignorant BM's can get, and then they act like YOU'RE the crackhead. Ha!

MadeMyBed's picture

*UPDATE*

We're back! Picked up SSs around 12:30. They were hanging at the skatepark outside the Y. No big deal. Funny thing is, the night before we left, DH talked with SS 16.5 and said "Is everything ok? Is your mom going to be sitting there waiting with you at the Y?" and SS 16.5 said "No" and DH said "then whats the problem?" and SS 16.5 says "You know what shes like" aha ahahhahahaahhah biatch

Milomom's picture

Sorry Mademybed, not only do I NOT speak crackhead, but...

I seem to have left my "Crackhead - English, English - Crackhead" dictionary home today. Can't find it, so I can't help you translate.

Thanks for the laugh!

Sigh...so sorry you have to deal with such an uneducated MORON.

What does your DH say to this, just out of curiosity?!?

Does he turn to you & just laugh when you try to read the text? Or does he actually defend her??

MadeMyBed's picture

Oh no, DH has NEVER defended BM in the 7 years we have been together! He fully grasps the fact that she is a crazy, psycho, manipulative, vidicitive biatch. She has done so many horrible things to him, she is pure evil. He forwards the texts to me and we laugh. Crazy part is, she considers US crazy for not being able to understand! Other crazy part is she not as dumb as the texts would have you believe. She actually has a high-paying, important job! Scary, huh? Smile

Milomom's picture

That's good that he's not one of those spineless DH's that actually "defends" the BM. You're lucky.

Oh, and this: "She actually has a high-paying, important job!" WHAT?!?! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Mind if I ask what this psycho paranoid crackhead texting wackjob does for a living??? Now I'm curious!!