You are here

BM lies and fights for kids- and then leaves them and bitches

MadeMyBed's picture

So many of you know my loooooong story of how BM ("Psycho") and her family lied to the court, etc. during our removal trial. BM ultimately got to move SSs 1500 miles away. FUnny thing about it is that she never wanted the kids, just wanted CS and to punish DH. Also, she hates the place she now lives- but would never admit it! Anyways....

BM moves 1500 miles away. Gets a job there. Job requires her to -you guessed it- travel back HERE regularly. Ha! Stupid BM. Then she bitches to DH all the time "make the schedule, I have to plan trips" UM, not our fault 1) you moved 2) your job brings you back HERE.

God, I hate these people who lie and fight tooth and nail to have their kids and its soooooooooo obvious its just for the $$ and/or to punish DH.

RaeRae's picture

Our BM is like that except, she would never get a job. I think she would go to jail before she got a job. She is fighting like crazy to, not get her kids back, but to get 50/50 back so she will still receive child support. She thinks she will get her free time PLUS the $845/month she was awarded before the permanent order.

She has spent around $500 on the appeal she filed (court fees are adding up), she has purchased an ipod touch, new cell phone, monthly membership at the YMCA, countless vacations and tons of money spent on her personal hobbies, yet she claims she cannot pay the Court Ordered Child Support.

If she were to get 50/50 back (won't happen, court has already found that she and DH cannot co-parent, mostly due to BM's refusal to cooperate), she would not spend any money on the kids (same as before), she would not take the kids to the doctor (same as before), she would not take care of the kids educational needs (same as before), and she would leave the kids with sitters and in child watch (same as before) instead of spending time with them.

MadeMyBed's picture

wow, same here! In allowing Psycho to move, the Judge's main reason was "inability to cooperate between parents". Um, YOU try to deal with a Psycho! How in God's Name do you co-parent with someone who 1. wont let you know who the kids' doctor is 2. takes kids off and off medicine due to her cycle or whatever 3. will not answer the most basic questions about activities, grades, health issues,etc.????

Shieldmaiden's picture

My skids BM cheated on DH with his best friend and coworker, then locked him out of his house, then she had the nerve to try to claim full custody. She is never home, never takes them to the doctor, they were wearing shoes with holes in them while she went on shopping sprees, etc. It just made me sick, DH works his butt off to give her all his money and still has to buy them the majority of things they need. IMHO they should eliminate all child support and have the primary parent submit receipts every month for reimbursement, with a maximum $$ amount. Then the child support division sends notice to the nonprimary parent and they can either pay it up front or set up a payment plan.That way all these Biohoes ( male or females hoes) can't freeload.  

Rags's picture

She was awarded full physical and legal custody and no visitation was COd by the initial judge.  That hearing was primarily about CS which was set at .... $110/mo.

Even when DW moved out of state for university taking SS with her they did not give a shit about SS. SpermGrandHag did lose her shit over DW escaping her control though.  They made no effort to contact DW or speak with SS (a toddler at the time).  Dipshitiot did schedule visits to where DW and SS were living to spend time with them. On two occassions DW and SS took the bus to the airport to meet the Spermidiot only to have him not be on the flight. No contact, no notice, nothing.

That was what motivated DW to end any reconciliation discussions with the Spermidiot.

Even then it was crickets from the entire sperm clan.... until..... the small town grapevine informed the SpermClan that DW was dating someone.  That is when SpermGrandHag filed for custody for the Spermidiot by forging his signature on the law suit document that her attorney drew up without the Spermidiot's knowledge.

We married the week before the hearing.  We won, they lost.

Sadly the Spermidiot added three  younger also out of wedlock spawn by two other baby mamas.  He ended up with custody, none of them ever lived with him though. They lived with and were raised by SpermGandHag who also paid the Spermidiot's CS to all three of the baby mamas of the Dipshitiots 4 oowl children.

Lies, manipulations, etc, etc, etc... We were lucky. My son never had to spend much time with them even when they took all of their visitation in a given year. 7wks of long distance visitation.  5wks summer, 1wk winter, 1wk spring. There were a number of years where they took zero visitation for some bullshit reason or another.

Sadly, far too often the idiot's in the black Harry Potter robes slinging the wooden Fisher-Price hammer are too stupid to recognize the lies and manipulations of the toxic blended family opposition.