You are here

Update

K333's picture

I lost the baby.
Started talking to the lawyer today.
One single text from soon to be ex dh. Hope you have a good day and all is well.
So relived to be done, so crushed otherwise.

SMforever's picture

Hugs...take it slowly, pamper yourself, and allow yourself to mourn the loss. Go for walks, think things through, eat well, get a little exercise each day. I know things will slowly improve for you, but for now it's OK to just take it one step at a time. My sister once said to me, "today is the first day of the rest of your life. Step outside your door, take a big breath of fresh air, and make that first hardest step...after that, it will get easier." I predict that a year from now, you will be happier.

Luckyone's picture

I have lost several babies,including two late term. It is difficult, hormones don't help the feelings of loss either.

Take care of you and be kind to yourself. Sending loving thoughts and big hugs.

Icansorelate's picture

Agree with taking care of yourself. I am so sorry for all the hurt happening to you right now.

Do go forward with the divorce- that is part of taking care of you. Do not respond to the ex's text. That was a lame overture to see if you would forget and go back to normal. He didn't even try to apologize.

Thumper's picture

my sincer condolences to read of the loss of your baby.

I too understand the pain of loosing a child, actually several.

If you are able or when you are able please think of the name you wanted to give your baby...and if you have a bible, right his/her precious name inside.

Trust me when I say you will never forget your child---ever. Please know that is normal.
They remain in the softest place in Mothers soul.

Again I am sorry.