You are here

SS Pregnant?

steptwins's picture

He's 14 but every single morning he's sick. He can do a coughing thing that promotes him to barf, or dry heave. Very dramatic! Every school morning this happens yet night before he's fine. This kid doesn't want to go to school & will try every trick in the book to stay home. And he gets very angry & defensive during this a.m. period - he does not like to be "forced" to do anything by DH (his BD). He'll call his BM to complain how terrible DH is & uncaring b.c. he's forcing him to go to school.

overit2's picture

Have his dad talk to him about what's going on in school. Sounds to me he might be having some issues there. Could be girl problems, or bullying, or peer pressure, or issues w/a teacher, his grades?

Also that coughing that causes him to get sick. I know it I have it, I get chronic bronchitis or allergies. When I get up it's disgusting-I cough and then have eventually dry heaved or get sick from the phlem...gross I know but that's prolly it.

Does he have allergies, respiratory problems, any smokers inside the house, pets, dust mites? Try a daily antihistamine and get him to the dr about the coughing. I know how hard it is, it sucks!

caregiver1127's picture

Because his symptoms are like a pregnant woman I get it now - I am a bit slow today have not had the second cup of coffee yet!!! I would check into bullying it is becoming an epidemic!