You are here

BM Fire & Dog Drama

steptwins's picture

BM had fire in her bathroom ceiling...tried to put it out herself with a hose & failed. Fire co. has turned off electric & said she can't live there. During all this her dog bit her (4th time) so she took it to SPCA. Today is day is his "last day" unless DH or BM rescues it. So I feel super bad (being a dog lover & SM). SS ran away last night from our house b.c. he felt no one cares. He called DH from somewhere all cold, wet & crying. DH caved in & said dog could live in our basement for the weekend while another home is found. This morning SS said for DH to forget it. BM must do this for his dog, she owes him this (he said). What a mess! BM is staying with her elderly mother. I'm so tired of it but DH feels sorry for her. I know this will end in more aid ($$) to her & more drama for me. Some think the ceiling fire was caused from free basing (?). Now she won't answer her phone. Nice job BM.

steptwins's picture

Kid was yelling at BM: What did you do to him? Kick him in the face?
Dog weighs 100 lbs., 1/2 mastiff & 1/2 pitbull, hates men.

steptwins's picture

I have to really do need to be there for him, although he acts very hateful to me... you know the BM loyalty thing. And now he angry at her. I found out dog bit BM while she was sleeping & she was so pissed she almost killed the dog right then. (OMG!) Dog's in quarantine for rabies b.c. she reported it to SPCA. Dog had bitten SS twice she told DH and she isn't comfortable placing him with anyone. Thank god dog won't be in my basement but I still feel horrible and helpless although they bullied me a few times in the past for not allowing the dog over for the while BM was out-of-town/vacationing/having an overnight observation.