You are here

Some people are CLUELESS!

MadeMyBed's picture

So DH has a friend and I just have to tell you his awful wife story.

Back story: When DH was married to BM ("Psycho"), they were friends with a couple, I'll call them "B" (husband) and "P" (wife). They owned vacation homes near each other, skiied together, whatever. DH and Psycho get divorced. B and P stay together even though they are having major problems. B stays n touch with DH and P stays in touch with Psycho.

B tells DH that he wont leave P until their kids are grown (kids are preteens at this time). he is afraid of the financial reprecussions and should be, having watched DH get PUMMELED in every way by Psycho. Every few years they go through a cycle: P steals money and gambles it away. B and P are barely making it finacially. P is a crazy biatch. But B wont leave.

Flash forward to last week: P filed a restarining order against B, got him kicke dout of his own house, and is STILL stealing his money and gambling it away. And guess who she just contacted according to B? Psycho BM! Probably going to get some pointers about how to screw it to your ex!

Sad thing is: B STILL wont leave! I mean, come on! He still has some delusion about "things getting better"! He is wasting his life away! Kids are older now (though still not adults)and his is not even allowed in his own house! These kind of men are so scared of divorce and its reprecussions that they CHOOSE to live like this!

If I were in that situation I would be gone so fast! I dont care if I was living in a studio apt., you only have one life!

I have the feeling these two will be together long after the kids are grown.....and miserable all all hell

disneymom78's picture

Agreed. "B" deserves happines too and if he doesn't shut this door he can't open a door to something better. How could any of it be good for the kiddos!?

MadeMyBed's picture

the messed up thing is that I think he still loves her! Argh, if you could only see how messed up that is!

herewegoagain's picture

The only people who say "I'd be out" are women, since normally they would end up getting everything they ask for in court...for the men, well, you know the story...if I was a man, I'd put up with it too...fact is, life is short...and yes, you only have one to live...BUT if you are divorced with kids, the life that you could possibly have once divorced will be so full of crap, that it's probably not worth bringing someone else into the nightmare...

MadeMyBed's picture

But I just feel that when (and IF) he ever gets out, he will be so messed up that he will never find happiness! He already drinks like a fish to get himself through all this. Hes sleeping in his office since he cant go to his house. I know this is P's first step at a divorce- file a restraining order so she can refer back to this time again and again for the next 20 years.