You are here

So...interesting thought. Should I do it?

MamaFox's picture

Found out BM's current Husband owes over $70,000 in child support. I found the mother's name looking BM's H up on our local Court website.

Should I google her and if I find an email addy let her know that BM's H put a company that he runs into BM's name to keep the assets away from the CSS?

SecondGeneration's picture

Why? Why are you doing these things?
Im not really sure why or how you would come to googling your BMs husband on court websites, Im guessing theres current issues going on with CS and BMs hubby being dodgy.
That being said I can see how finding out about the money owed in child support is irritating but Im not sure how or why you would be tempted to tell the mother of BMs husband.
Surely it would make more sense to pass on that information directly to the CSS and not to the mother? There are all kinds of benefit fraud hotlines and CSS hotlines that the information would be more valuable to.
That way youve actually provided the information to the right agencies and if it is investigated then great, if not then you've done all you can. Whereas if you pass the information to the BMs husbands mother you are crossing all kinds of general boundaries just to gossip (how would you feel if the BM starting emailing your mother just to shit stir- regardless of whether the details where true or not)

just.his.wife's picture

Personally, I would be taking that info to child support, having then pull an audit on the company and reevaluate the amt of cs that BM receives considering she is now a business owner.

jumanji's picture

Let your husband know and have him do with it what he will - or won't. But why enmesh yourself in his ex's husband's issues w/HIS ex?

SanAntonioSoccerMom's picture

Odds are, are that CSE and the ex already know this. Not much one can do as this is a legal maneuver to avoid supporting your children. What a bunch of low lifes. Now me personally, the next time BM mentioned or bitched about money I would have a snarky comment ready, but that is about as far as I would take that.

MamaFox's picture

The reason I'm "stalking" BM and her H is because her H has been charged with two counts of child endangerment, and has had two Protective Orders placed on him by BM. So yeah I keep updated on his court shit. It would be irresponsible of me not to when he lives in the same place my step children do.

jumanji's picture

Well, really, it's irresponsible of their father to leave it to someone else. Why is HE not tracking this dangerous persn who is around his kids? Why are you not holding HIS feet to the fire?

And his lack of paying CS for his kids is really none of your business.