You are here

shut up already!!!!

ldytremaine's picture

oh my god, the baby talk is pissing me off!!! i cant take it anymore. he talks in his annoying baby voice all damn day. i have a 1 year old and i hate when ss6 talks to him like that. hes not even saying anything just jibberish. i asked him today why he did that and he said im baby talking to him so he can understand me. i dont even talk babytalk to him. i told him he understands regular english. i guess my husband thinks its real cute cause he never says anything to him. which surprises me because hes always so quick to point out when another child has some kind of speech problem. it pisses me off. i dont want my son to think its okay to speak like that. that is why i never really did the whole goo goo ga ga bullshit. i wish he would just leave already. im so tired of him.

joscare32's picture

Oh my I feel your pain its like nails on a chalk board I say something all the time to my ss4 its like ok I've herd you talk b4 why are talking like a baby and my fh says oh his mom talks like that I don't care its annoying! I have a 1yr old niece that doesn't baby talk! Ughhhh I'm in the same boat

NancyL's picture

I would tell him that the teachers will be doing an assessement and if he isn't talking correctly they will send him to a speech therapist for people that talk baby talk. Maybe that will kick his but into shape and if it doesn't just ignore him and only respond when he talks like he is suppost to.

ldytremaine's picture

well this morning he was asking me for something in his baby voice and i answered him sarcastically in the same voice. lol. he had a confused look on his face, so i said do you like to be talked to like a baby? he said no. i said yeah neither do i. so stop doing it.