You are here

sd13 askin daddykins to give her money BM owes her for xmas!

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

such bullshit. bm told sd last month that in january she was giving her 200 out of her school refund money. well, sd is asking bf to give it to her cause she has plans this weekend....lmfao.

bf just returned from out of state last night and instead of a 'hey dad i missed u' she says, 'mommy lied to me and said she would have her money tomorrow but now she is sayin she wont and i made plans so can i have 200?'

i almost choked on my starbucks.

HE almost choked on his coca-cola.

bm is 6grand in arrears with CS. she is unemployed. she gets more foodstamps for just her than we get for our household of 4...wtf? oh, and i guess sd has been sneaking food from our house when she goes to bm's....cause bm wont buy her the type of food she likes. bm, dopey, and dopey's mother ALL ring in close to 200 each in foodstamps....wtf?

bf isnt going to give her the money, or any amount of it. so proud of him for tellin sd that its not HIS responsibility to give her money bm promised her. he told her 'i provide enough for u. and the way u act doesnt make me want to pay for many luxeries.'