You are here

SD made DD a gift

EvilWickedSM's picture

SD15 has been taking sewing in school this semester. She had her mid-terms recently and made DD9 a really cute pillow, in fabric depicting DD's favorite baseball team. :jawdrop: It was awesome, and DD was so happy. It's times like these that I think there's still hope for SD.

over_the_rainbow's picture

I love reading stuff like this on here! We all have difficulties with our skids, but some of them can still be little sweet-hearts once in a while, mine included. This type of thing really helps remind us to try to focus on the good. I know I need to be reminded of that frequently. Thanks for sharing!

Rags's picture

"See Virginia. There really is a Santa Clause." Not all SKids are hell spawn. My son (SS-21) has for the most part been a great kid since his mom and I started dating when he was 15mos old and married a week before he turned 2yo. Aside from the teen boy/young man brain farts he has managed to avoid the consequences associated with the shallow and polluted end of his gene pool.

Congratualations on having a decent kid in your blended family. At least decent right now.

EvilWickedSM's picture

I have seen a difference in SD here lately. It hasn't been too bad, and she seems to be making an effort. I just always wait for the shoe to drop. DH and I were talking about this the other night, and he is convinced that BM likes to stir the pot when things are going well with be and SD, because she feels threatened by our relationship. When we get along, we get along GREAT.