You are here

CS Hearing

EvilWickedSM's picture

Had the CS hearing today, all went well. I think he was surprised by the amount they came up with. It ended up being about $200 more than what he was wanting me to agree to. He showed me the print-out of the calculation he came up with, and, in his defense, what he figured up was closer to what he was asking me to agree to, but he was way off on his figures. We did come to an agreement for a small amount less than what the calculation showed…but he is keeping health insurance in addition to me having insurance on her, so it washes out pretty much, and will save us in the long run. I think we both are ok with it. He seemed especially relieved that it will be deducted from his pay, so it won’t be an issue at home when it comes time to write the check. Oh, and while we were sitting in there he told the coordinator that his wife was a worthless bitch who is always in between jobs, or job hopping!! :jawdrop: If you could have seen that poor man’s face. I was flabbergasted, to say the least, so I can imagine what the conference officer thought. All I could think of was how upset she would be to hear him talk about her like that, especially in front of the ex-wife.

hereiam's picture

Well isn't he just husband of the year.

Glad it worked out for you. Also glad you are not with him anymore!