You are here

School year dramatics begin

SMof2Girls's picture

During the school year, skids are with BM Sunday night through Thursday night. They come to us every Friday and Saturday. The new change order will change this, but for now, this is the schedule we follow.

The exception is holiday weekends .. which DH gets the entirety of. So for the upcoming Labor Day weekend, we get kids tonight through Tuesday morning.

DH sent BM an email yesterday confirming drop off time and location, and a reminder to bring their backpacks for school Tuesday. She replied with "I'd appreciate if you wouldn't make these requests so last minute. I need to know more than a DAY in advance so I'm not scrambling to get their stuff together"

LOL really? The only thing she has to get together for them is their backpacks; which they have with them all day while in school. She doesn't send anything else with them. Ever.

christinen's picture

What is with these BMs and the sticks up their asses? Seriously. My DH went to my SD's Kindergarten meet the teacher night last week. On the way out, he asked BM how she plans on getting SD to school on her weeks (they have 50/50)- is she going to drop her off at school, at the bus stop, or what? BM's response - nasty ass look and "as far as I know, we're going to court."

Seriously?? Grow the hell up BMs!!

SMof2Girls's picture

What kills me is that she acts like his email was actually changing something. His email was a confirmation/reminder .. confirming the time because she always claims work/traffic prevents her from getting anywhere on time (the new CO will specify a time, but the current one does not) and reminding her about the backpacks so skids are prepared for school Tuesday.

Convenient how when she's dropping skids off she always has problems with traffic and her work schedule .. but when she's picking up she's always miraculously early.

SMof2Girls's picture

The only reason he sent the reminder is because BM has used "forgetting" things in the past to delay drop off times or to accelerate pick up times.

For day care, skids had to wear special shirts. Whenever BM picked them up pre-field trip, skids would be wearing these shirts. Needless to say, she dropped skids off 1+ hours late 5/6 of these weekends because she "got all the way to our house and realized she forgot the shirts" and had to turn around go get them.

SanAntonioSoccerMom's picture

Every time I read one of your posts I feel like impaling myself on a sharp object. I cannot imagine dealing with this whack job every week. UGH! You have my sympathies.