You are here

Quote of the day from Crazy BM

rosie33's picture

"so our house is a little different than urs they are all blood related so its more of a family atmosphere"

….and this is the mentality we deal with…daily :jawdrop:

SMof2Girls's picture

BM's are usually:

"You don't have the right to dictate to me how things are going to be. This is how they're going to be .."

Maxwell09's picture

hahaha

SMof2Girls's picture

LMAO!!

rosie33's picture

Wow!!!

rosie33's picture

She was referring to the kids ( I guess she forgot her bf isn't blood related to her children) her house she has three kids, two with my DH and one with her bf. Our house its my two boys and their two.

I think she has them all covered because she is/was fairly smart at times but then she says and does the dumbest things…and shes always just crazy! It's exhausting.

rosie33's picture

How funny is it that our BM tried something similar! She texted DH and told him "from now on you can call my home phone and leave a message if you need to talk to me. I am blocking you from my cell phone due to all the harrassment. I will call you back if needed when I can."

Withthin the hour…we got text after text after text….as for the harrassment, being we document everything, she sent 127 texts compared our 57! gotta love it.

spittenfire's picture

haha! ours has threatened that several times in text messages. DH refuses to pick up when she calls....unless we have a recorder ready to record! I cant wait for her text messages to be read out loud in court.....heheheheh.

Rags's picture

Rosie,

Try this.

Reply: "Fortunately the majority of your shallow and polluted gene pool is confined to your family home. The gene pool we deal with in our family fortunately is limited in the amount of it that is polluted by your genetic contribution." Blum 3

Rags's picture

"No one needs that expensive of a house, that fancy of a car, or that much jewelry and clothes. It is not fair that your Step Dad is rich and your (half sibs) don't get the nice things that you have."

Of course Sperm Grandma never makes mention of her worthless POS breeder idiot son and his inability to support his ever increasing brood of out-of-wedlock spawn by multiple baby mamas. More tellingly she never mentions that my wife made an amazing life for herself and her son after she booted the worthless POS Sperm Idiot to the curb. No mention of DW's BS, MBA or successful CPA career. SGM still claims that my bride only took some accounting classes at the Community College "just like your aunt and I did". SGM and the Sperm Idiots actually very tolerable sister took a college accounting class when they heard my bride was working on her BS Mgt/Acctg.

"He's not your REAL dad!!!"

Actually I am the only REAL dad he has ever had you Grand Skank Whore bitch. Unlike the POS you spawned who did nothing more than impregnate a 16yo when he was 24.

"All that nice stuff you have is provided by our CS so you can just leave it all here when you go back THERE after visitation."

SS refused to leave his stuff though several things did show up in Sperm Clan family photos on the younger Sperm Idiot spawn upon occasion over the years. Even the Sperm Idiot would show up in pics wearing my Skids clothes and expensive sun glasses when the Skid got older.

"The lawyer I clean house for told me that when you turn 12 you can decide to come live with us and we can get CS from your mom for a change."

Nope, wrong again Sperm GrandHag. As usual we handed you your ass in court over that completely wrong statement.

"Now that you are in the USAF you can start supporting your younger (Sperm Idiot spawned half sibs). You need to send money every month."

The ultimate revenge was when SS laughed in SGM's face, called her crazy and told her that it was not his responsibility to support his father's younger also out-of-wedlock children. }:) Blum 3 Dirol