You are here

Proud of myself

Kasey21's picture

As I sit here waiting while my DH mediates with BM I am thinking back to how hard things were when my late husband was killed and I was left alone to raise my young kids. I am always proud of them and the way they managed to over come their loss. Today I am proud of myself. BM is so sick and damaging her own children and her main motivation is money. With appalling mothers like her it reminds me to be proud! Thanks for listening

SMof2Girls's picture

*hugs*

Perspective is a beautiful thing Smile

Sorry for your loss .. but congrats on overcoming and being a good mom Biggrin

Kasey21's picture

Divorce when parents put their bitterness over their kids wellbeing results in messed up kids and dysfunctional adults. Its such a shame.

JacksGal's picture

Bravo! I only had one when I found myself in the same situation. My DD24 just graduated law school. I've sat and listened to the arguments my boyfriend has with BM over money and shake my head. She gets a ton of money and I can remember digging through the couch cushions to find change to buy toilet paper one night when my daughter was young. At least in my situation my boyfriend is finally getting to the point where when she demands more money he's starting to hang up on her.