You are here

Please help me deal or at least give me a laugh to cope

nobios3steps's picture

My one SD is being ruined by her BM.

Her BM is very against everyone, bitter that she is not with my husband anymore (Even though she is married now)

First it was sending stuff home from when they were in a relationship, that didn't work.

Then it was sending pictures home from the kids being in pictures with one of my husbands ex's

Now it is facebook friending all my husband's ex's (This is for the SD doing it)

She comes home and smiles "Oh I've been talking to such and such that dated dad before you and she is so so nice, I like talking to her." and I have been talking to such and such that dad use to see and she is so nice and said she really misses us.

This is part of a warfare, that the BM has put her kid up to.

I admit I got upset but did not let her see it, I walked off and just blew off everything that was being said to me that night, making comments, Oh ok well tell me later cause I have to do this.

I turned it around and the SD was confused, cause I think her mom told her that it would get me all upset, and it wasn't working.

Most days I feel like locking myself in a room, cause of what the BM is going to her kids, first it was an attack on their dad and now me....

There should be an instruction manual for step moms and a store for a suit of armor.
:jawdrop: }:)

Patsy's picture

That little $**t! Good for you to not let her see it bothers you! I would take it one further to say. "Well honey, I really don't know them maybe you should tell dad how they are doing." Then again that is just me. }:)

Patsy's picture

Oh wait this actually did happen to me before, but I really didn't even notice it. SD's friend's mom use to date DH. SD went on about how pretty she is and nice and she is now a personal trainer. She told us about it and all I said was "well he was the catch of the town everyone wanted to date your dad." LOL looking back I just didn't get it. Knowing what I do now though I am sure that was her taking a stab at me not sure if the BM even knew, but it was funny. If she only knew the only woman I ever regret him getting involved with was her own mother.....and that woman can not hold a flame to me!

Tuff Noogies's picture

i would tell her "oh how wonderful! i've been wondering how she's doing, thats fantastic." she'll tire of it eventually when she doesnt get the reaction she's looking for.

nobios3steps's picture

Oh yeah I need to say that she will hammer me with something new as soon as I walk in the door tonight Im sure so I need to have something like that to come back with.

I ought to say, great news, maybe you can go over there and stay one weekend so me and daddy gave have date night lol

nobios3steps's picture

lol the kids are getting worse and worse since they have been allowed to see their mother more, starting fights on facebook between people.

The BM posted something about me one time and said well everyone has an opinion and I have the right to post that and have people comment on it.

The one SD posted something and was getting back lash from it, her mom was on the phone with her and she was talking back and forth to me to tell someone not to post on her comments. I said well it is freedom of speech for you to post what you want on facebook and all your "fb friends" have the the right to their comments too. You open yourself up when you post things.

Oh lord I could actually hear their mother yelling back and saying she was going to beat up some 11 year old girl for what she posted.

They all have issues, I just want to keep my sanity. lol

nobios3steps's picture

she is 10 and really out of control at this point she has gone so far backwards since the "state" has let her visit with her mom, her grades are slipping, she does not care to even take a bath anymore.

He does stick up for me, and we have noticed that being like her mother a "drama fight starting queen" if we ignore her and say ok, well good, or ok, you can tell me later. that she forgets and goes on.

The bad times are right before she goes for visits with her mom and after.

nobios3steps's picture

If you knew their mother you would know why they act this way.

A grown women wanting to pick fights with the kids friends. :jawdrop:

jumanji's picture

Well... How many gals did your man date and introduce his daughter to? athat's not exactly stellar parenting, either.

My two remember some of their Dad's g/f's pre-wife. I'm sure some were nice. I heard about them before. Oh well.

nobios3steps's picture

lol not a long list.

But they even talk about neighbors and try to hook their dad up even though we are married.

Sad since they see their step dad "hook up" with women, one right after the other moms of their friends so they can't be friends any longer

Guess her main goal is try to get everyone else to be in misery like her.

Rags's picture

"Too bad that X was such a bitch or your dad might still be with her." Lather, rinse, repeat.

nobios3steps's picture

I so want to say something like this.

Well Mommy and Daddy would still be together if she hadn't cheated with a jailbird.

ocs's picture

15 is such a bitchy age. I'm NOT condoning, just saying. Keep doing what you do, and ignore her. I totally get you want to knock her block off, but she will stop once she knows it doesn't get any reaction from you.

Or like someone above said, "oh how wonderful! I've been wondering how she's doing, thats fantastic." BIG SMILES!

My SD at the time 10, used to look squarely at ME, "Daaaaaddddddyyyyyyyyyyyy!" then pause for dramatic effect, " How is 'insert ex girlfriend's name here', doing? I miss her sooooooo much. Can we call her Daaaaaadddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyy?"

(They had broken up well before I came along, LOL) Thankfully he said, "I'm sure she's great, but we have lost touch. If I happen to run in to her, I'll tell her you said 'hi'."

Even playing on the WII and stuff initially, SD had never gotten rid of exGF's avatar, and if I played, she'd just put my name as that avatar. Once when playing with BF at the time, we went to Wii bowl or something, and we deleted it and made one to look like me. SD was aggravated and I played it like, "Whaaaat??"

SituationalTourettes's picture

Let the brat bring up another woman. Grin at her and say, "I win - I married your dad."

And I'm sorry, what the hell are these adult women doing accepting a friend request from an exboyfriend's child? That's pretty stupid to me. Don't tell me all these women are posting stuff appropriate for a 10 yr old to see.

nobios3steps's picture

We did not give them FB............... drum roll here........"Mother of the Year"

gave her a facebook to have while she is there. You know you dont have your child all week and you want to spend time with them so you set them up with a facebook that they can stay on all day and night,

These women that he was with seem to be sore losers cause their life didnt turn out as expected I guess or they are just being nice to have them on there.