You are here

SD that gave me H3ll is wanting to come back to live with us

nobios3steps's picture

SD 18 moved out to the green pastures of her BM, where in this land, there was nothing to do, no $ unless she worked for it. BM started received CS (in our state you have to pay if they are still in school) still no $

Oh Dad, please I want to come back, I know I did and said some mean awful things, but I know what I did

:jawdrop: :sick:

I want nothing to do with her and will probably be leaving the home.

I can not take her anymore, nor the stress drama life she lives in..

nobios3steps's picture

He is getting all soft, I'm not dealing with her. I think right now it is all about what she can get for Christmas. She lied about some horrible things about me and I will not be alone with her ever again.

She said I abused her. I don't play those games.

Ive already spoke my peace about it, and if he does, I will be finding a new home.

What he doesn't see if she is going to be doing the back and forth back and forth till she gets what she needs.

hereiam's picture

I feel for you.

She made her choice and he needs to see that she sticks to it.

No way would my husband allow my SD to live with us had she lied and said that either of us abused her. BM's M.O. has been to falsely accuse men of abuse and rape, DH does not play that.

nobios3steps's picture

That is what she did, she said on social media that her dad did "things" to her. I was fumming

still learning's picture

Is she a senior or graduated and in college? I say if she is a senior in High school then she has to stay put and finish where she's at. If she's in college then she has to finish her term, then dad can help set her up w/a roommate and send her job listings if she wants to come back to the area.

Not crashing at your place since you are soooo "abusive" and a danger to her. Sorry, no one, especially an adult who falsely accuses you should be able to live under your roof.

nobios3steps's picture

She switched high schools in the middle of a term to go and live with BM and now is talking of switching back (different) area. I am not willing to put up with this, lying and stress.

She has a friend she is staying with my motto Suck it up buttercup.