You are here

People are seeing the LIGHT

hbell0428's picture

I Have been dealing w/ my SD13 for about 12 years now; we had been co-existing; until she has moved in w/ us about 7 months ago. I am not sure if it was because I had SP or what; but it was easy for me to SEE what she was doing; all the games; the sweet little innocent voice the..........YOU ALL KNOW. I have even had it out with MY BF (neighbor) about her - until this past week when SEVERAL things leaked out. Needless to say I recieved apologies - and was told the wool had been pulled over thier eyes. Ya Ya Ya - I know the next few days will be eyes wide open; teaching her a lesson - but give it one week and things will return to her running the show - yet again. Daddy has no backbone when it comes to his little baby girl. What your take!!

flipincrazy's picture

Don't you LOVE the sweet little princess?! Daddy's girl?! :sick: I just told my DH this weekend, "STOP!!! I'm tired of the precious little princess B.S.! I am being suffocated by it and I have had enough!" He said, "what do you mean?" DUH!!! She is always attached to his hip! Never goes away! I set a rule a long time ago that they are all here 6 days a week F/T so, after 9 pm it's door closed and unless they are dying, DO NOT KNOCK! She is coming in our room every 2 minutes now, (not kidding) Saturday's, OUR day. NO KIDS! Well, for the last few weeks SD10 has been dad's shadow (not kidding!) every day all day (except when at school of course) and if it's not the SD it's one of his other 6 kids calling or texting or showing up unexpected! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! Anyhow, back to the spoiled little princess, she can cry at the drop of a hat and daddy is right there hugging and saying sorry for getting upset with you, NO MATTER WHAT IT WAS SHE DID TO CAUSE IT! She know's how to play us against eachother and ya know, when I call DH out on it, it's always...she's just a little girl. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs to you! Keep us updated on the next week!