You are here

not doing well

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

not going back. went back on and off the last few weeks, to see how shit goes, my parents moved into a small apt and my one sister and her 4 kids now occupy my parents home. sister is gracious enough to have me and bd6 there, but can we say cramped? 4 dogs, 5 kids, 2 adults, 3 bedroom home....and the noise and business? bd6's sensory disorder mixed with chaos equals overstimulation... but man have i seen the light. bf's priorities are NOT me and bd6 at ALL!

long story short: drugs found in home, drug stuff found in home, drugs DONE in home. bf listens to sd's manipulation, gives in, gives her the benefit of the doubt. refuses to turn her in...

example: came by today to pick up dog food bf bought. i decided to go to sd's room to see what i could find, since her fb showed some gyf file of her smokin pot in the house. found homemade blunt of foil n electricalm tape, used condoms, ashes on window sills, lighters, soda cans made into bongs.

showed bf, he was pissed but instead of calling police, he texts her to yell at her. wtffffffffffffff

told him bd6 is NOT going back there---he wants to see her, he better come to me

ownedbypedro's picture

Hang in there sweet pea, you have taken the first positive step in the right direction. It won't be easy - you already know that - but nothing worth doing ever is. You are a very good mom to get you little girl out of that place.

this is going to sound petty....please dont bash me for it caus eim already in tears.....im afraid of her and her friends, they know where im stayin at.....my plan is to go to crimestoppers.com and put in anonymous tips to make the cops go and search that house.

Orange County Ca's picture

Of course you do it anonymously but they're going to blame whoever they want. But since you've got to get your kid out of that environment anyway why not just get out entirely?

The druggie isn't going to spend life in jail, hell she'll probably be out 2 hours later. Forget the cops just find a place and go. Is there a battered women shelter near you?

i wont take my daughter to a shelter. my sister has welcomed us with open arms. it isnt my ideal place, but the chaos there is different...its 5 kids 10 and under playing type of chaos and 4 dogs being wild. waaaay better than bf's. thats where i am right now, my sisters.